A couple of questions/comments about Spirit

Dreamer115

Hoping The Spirit will be coming to Alaska in 2020. Is there an age or height requirement for the Green Thunder? And is there self serve laundry onboard? I understand it had a refit not long ago and there don't seem to be many pictures out there. How about a picture review from someone that's been on it this year. Or maybe a youtube video would be nice.

Thanks

Connie

I will be on her in November and I intend to do another review because I had some questions about some of the the new features and got blank looks from most people I asked... the Aussie ships don’t get much love but would really like to change that!

As for the spirit doing Alaska I have read it will be doing the current legend routes as the legend is being based out of Tampa. I know in late 2020 the spirit is doing Honolulu to Brisbane Queensland Australia (My home port! Yay [emoji3]) then become based out of Brisbane from Late 2020.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by Rinalouise
Because stupid me can’t spell...

I will be on her in November and I intend to do another review because I had some questions about some of the the new features and got blank looks from most people I asked... the Aussie ships don’t get much love but would really like to change that!

As for the spirit doing Alaska I have read it will be doing the current legend routes as the legend is being based out of Tampa. I know in late 2020 the spirit is doing Honolulu to Brisbane Queensland Australia (My home port! Yay [emoji3]) then become based out of Brisbane from Late 2020.

It seems to be that she is coming but our 2020 schedule is not out yet. When the spirit does the Honolulu to Brisbane she must be doing Vancouver to Honolulu first. That is probably the cruise we will be on. We have done that route on Royal Caribbean before and loved it, but I'd like to give Carnival a try, with the water slides for the Grand kids. I think they could be bored on the other ship.

Thanks for your response.