Hotwire or Adventure Tours zip line?

runningmoms2girls

We wrestled with the same question!

There are three places to zip line in St Lucia:

The Morne Courbail Estate (Hotwire)

Adventure Tours and

Rain Forest Adventure.

We opted for Adventure tours due to reviews I read. We are doing the "Day of Adventure".

We nixed Rainforest Adventures because we didn't want to do the tram and eventually nixed Hotwire because we didn't want to do an island tour, but wanted to spend our time zip lining. They made arrangements for us with another tour company to provide transportation to and from (might have helped that there are 6 in our group).

Anyway, we won't go until October, so if you go before you do, please report back!!

• 8 months later...

Just thought I'd come back and report about our experience with Treetop Adventures.

We did their ziplining and we're thrilled with our trip! They picked us up at the pier, took us to their location and we hiked to the most incredible waterfall! It was spectacular! We hiked back and had a yummy lunch. We then did 12 really fun/fast/long zip lines! The folk there were terrific. The lines were well maintained and safety was apparent without being overbearing.

Highly recommended!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would highly recommend you look at Treetop Adventures. There were 8 in our group and they got 8 thumbs up!

LOTS of fun, safety conscious without being overbearing. The runs were fast and long. One word....spectacular!

• 2 months later...
Just thought I'd come back and report about our experience with Treetop Adventures.

We did their ziplining and we're thrilled with our trip! They picked us up at the pier, took us to their location and we hiked to the most incredible waterfall! It was spectacular! We hiked back and had a yummy lunch. We then did 12 really fun/fast/long zip lines! The folk there were terrific. The lines were well maintained and safety was apparent without being overbearing.

Highly recommended!

I agree. I've done this tour twice (had the same guides both times!). It is a lot of fun and they even make the open jeep ride to the location fun. Our guide found a tarantula in the rocks at the waterfall. It was just chilling, not near the actual waterfall. My husband, who is deathly afraid of "spiders" thought it was great!