Roll Call for NCL Jade, Jan. 24-Feb. 5, 2010

loftken

Hey! Anyone else going? Love to hear from you. Ken & Bob

Hello Ken & Bob,

My partner (Eileen) and I (Judith) will be on this cruise too! (We're from Washington, D.C.) There's an in increasingly active Roll Call thread over in that forum and a Meet and Greet set up for our first day at sea (Jan. 25), if you want to sign up.

Needless to say, now that we're under two months, and with the holidays upon us and time flying by, we're incredibly excited.

Looking forward to meeting you.

• 2 weeks later...

Bob and I are from Sacramento (No. Calif.) We're going to NYC a few days early before the flight to Barcelona. We'll be there 2 nights before the cruise. Only a bit over a month now! regards, Ken

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everone! Anthony here, and along with my partner Robert we're on this cruise. Also traveling with my parents & sister. We're both 48 and originally from NYC, but ilving in Philadelphia now for the past 3 yrs.

Avid cruisers here, we're just back from a great transatlantic on the Celebrity Solstice, but REALLY looking forward to this JAde cruise, since we haven't been to most of the ports.

We have hooked up with other CC posters from the main cruise thread some of the port stops, but still need to make arangements for Athens & Cittivecchia (Thinking of visiting small towns nearby;too many times to Rome)

We've been to Barcelona many, many times, so we're doing a 3 nt precruise in Madrid, and flight to the port on debarkation day.

Hello everone! Anthony here, and along with my partner Robert we're on this cruise. Also traveling with my parents & sister. We're both 48 and originally from NYC, but ilving in Philadelphia now for the past 3 yrs.

Avid cruisers here, we're just back from a great transatlantic on the Celebrity Solstice, but REALLY looking forward to this JAde cruise, since we haven't been to most of the ports.

We have hooked up with other CC posters from the main cruise thread some of the port stops, but still need to make arangements for Athens & Cittivecchia (Thinking of visiting small towns nearby;too many times to Rome)

We've been to Barcelona many, many times, so we're doing a 3 nt precruise in Madrid, and flight to the port on debarkation day.

Anthony and Robert,

If you haven't booked for anything for Rome, would you be interested in joining our group of 4 for a trip to Pompeii by Romeinlimo Tours ?

Hellen

Anthony and Robert,

If you haven't booked for anything for Rome, would you be interested in joining our group of 4 for a trip to Pompeii by Romeinlimo Tours ?

Hellen

Hellen:

Thanks for the offer, but that's seems VERY far away, probably over 8 hrs roundtrip just back & forth, plus the fast that some of our traveling party have already been there.

We're looking alot closer, considering a town called Tarquina, only 30 mins away. But thanks for the offer!

Hi Anthony and Robert,

We've seen you on the "main" Roll Call thread for this cruise and are looking forward to meeting you and your family.

Eileen and I are from DC, so almost your "neighbors" (and originally from NY as well!).

Happy New Year, see you -- and everyone -- soon!

Judith

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings, all; hard to believe we're so close now!

Looking at a Freestyle Daily that someone posted from this same cruise a few weeks ago, it looks as though there will be a "Friends of Dorothy" (FOD) get together the evening we depart from Barcelona. (It was at 8pm on that sailing.)

FOD for those unfamiliar with the term is the expression used by gay people to describe themselves way back when in a manner that revealed nothing. (It's really dated now, and I get the sense that a lot of younger folks, and non-Americans, have no idea what it means.)

Anyway, if there is a FOD meet up, Eileen and I plan to stop by. Hope to see others .....

And in any event, see everyone soon!

Judith

I've enjoyed reading the posts so far- hope to see you all aboard the ship, and perhaps others will join the postings, or at least show for the M&G or FOD.

I'll be on this cruise -solo- so I've got mixed feelings about that. However, I'm very much looking forward to an amazing itinerary.

Ken & Bob- I'm also hitting NYC overnight, and arriving a day or two early to Barcelona.

I moved to SF from NYC in 2000.

I've enjoyed reading the posts so far- hope to see you all aboard the ship, and perhaps others will join the postings, or at least show for the M&G or FOD.

I'll be on this cruise -solo- so I've got mixed feelings about that. However, I'm very much looking forward to an amazing itinerary.

Welcome, Go SFO! There's an active Roll Call thread for this cruise over on the Roll Call board. You should consider adding yourself to the Meet and Greet list....

Look forward to meeting everyone soon!

Archived