Dream notes 6-25-17 sailing

brlrph

1.) We have a group of 24 people. We were able to get FTTF for all but 2. We have an independent excursion. We are hoping that they will let all of us have priority boarding since we are all on same excursion. Are we going to have issue with the 2 people who were unable to purchase fttf.

2) Do you happen to have any Fun Times schedules you could post.

I can not say for sure. My guess is no they probably wont min for 2... I would probably ask at guest services the first day or so just to find out...

We are platinum so when we showed up to the lounge they just looked to see the color of our card, to get us moving. I am not sure if they check everyones card for the FTTF sticker when they move you down to the tender boarding area or not.

I know this will sound like a silly question, so let me explain the reason I'm asking is that after 10+ years, we finally convinced my sister in law and brother in law to try a cruise with us. They were VERY reluctant to say the least. We got them to go on the Glory with us last August and needless to say, now they are hooked on cruising and were searching for cruises as soon as they got home! With all that said, they really enjoyed the pizza pirate on the Glory, and now we are all booked on the Dream, which now has pizza del capitano. Just wondering if anyone knows if they have the same type of pizzas as the old pizza pirate? I know food is a personal preference, I'm just wondering if it's the same pizza and just a name change, or if they changed the actual pizza.

How crowded was the serenity deck? Was it hard to get loungers in the sun if you were camped out all day?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There were plenty to deck chairs available both in the sun & shade. The only ones that were usually hard to get were the 2 person shade pods near railing

• 3 months later...

I was also on that cruise. I had the best time until we debarked and my luggage was nowhere to be found!! Do you know where I can look on here to see if anyone has found it? I've just recently found this website as I have posted on other websites. Thanks for any info that you can give me to help me find it!!