Single outside cabins on Majesty

Can someone give me some advice please? I'm thinking about booking a cruise on the Majesty next October and will for the first time be booking a single cablin. I'm thinking about Deck 9 outside can anyone tell me which is the best location?

Many thanks for all your help and advice.

Hi

I had a single outside on deck 8 last time I went on Majesty, cabin 8993, and it was fine - I think any of the outside cabins would be good but next time I would probably go for 8991 or the one in the same position on the other side, purely because there was a little noise from people going out on deck (there is a small deck at the back of deck 8 and 8993 is the last cabin on the corridor).

The cabins on deck 9 are next to the kids club but if you're travelling in term time that wouldn't be a problem.

I've also stayed in one of the inside single cabins on deck 6, above reception (6043) - the cabin was fine, no noise or vibration, but was a lot narrower than 8993 as it was long and narrow rather than square.

I think Majesty is a great ship for single travellers because the single cabins are spread throughout the ship, so hopefully you'll have a great time!

Hi, I stayed in 962 last summer, it's the one right next door to the kids club, which worried me at first, but actually I never heard the kids. There was more noise on a few evenings when the parents were queuing up outside around 7.30 ish, presumably to drop off or pick up - I just amused myself by opening the door and watching them jump :)

I just took the allocated cabin, rather than choosing, and it was ok - 2 single beds rather than a double, which is a bit irritating as they sell it as a single, but there was plenty of room for one. I would say being right at the back of the ship I did notice vibrations coming into port at morning, so if I was choosing again I'd move away from the back. However the back of deck 9 was really handy being close to the stairs and one deck up to the buffet.

I really enjoyed the Majesty, met some nice people and you already know there are plenty of bars and entertainment to enjoy. Hope you have a great time.

Just back this afternoon from a 24 night double transatlantic, absolutely shattered!

I have stayed in 6003 inside twice. The first time there was noise from the stewards locker next door for a couple of nights until they fixed it. I thought i detected some engine vibration around the high outsides but others could give more info. The cabins are certainly in better locations than Celebration/Spirit.

Thanks again all, have booked now I did prebook an outside cabin on deck 8 am sure it will be fine. I'm now looking forward to it.

That's why I like this forum everyone is so helpful and friendly.

Thanks again

Pat:)