Frequent Cruiser

Last year when we went on the Dream in September, before we went I was asked on line to fill in a return passage form. I can't remember if it was a link on the site or I had an e-mail with a link on it. As we have just booked again for a cruise in two weeks has anyone else had one of these recently, if so was it an e-mail or is it somewhere on the Thomson site.

Thanks

Sue

Hi Sue

Yes we were on the Dream twice last year but in October, after we had completed the form for the first back to back cruise in February, we had a 'Gold ' card bottle of bubbly and free excursion for the second we asked why and was informed it was because we had cruised with them many times, we think this year should be about our fiftieth but not certain.

We noticed about a quarter of our fellow passengers also had the gold cards staff did say that it was to recognise returning guests.

It would be nice to know if anyone else has noticed if all the boarding cards are now gold or if they are still using both blue and gold?

Roger:confused:

Hi Roger

We did three cruises last year one in March back to back inthe Canaries a week in July on the Dream and Two weeks at the end of September each time we had the gold card but there was quite a few with the blue card. Will keep a watch out when we go in a few weeks.

Sue