Regal Princess train to Berlin

Has anyone taken this Princess excursion to Berlin - the one where you take the train, but then do the city on your own? Info says the excursion starts at 7:30am, and it's a 3 hour train ride. Can you tell me about what time you actually got into town? I'm wanting to book a tour to the dome of the Reichstag while we're there, and I don't want to book it too early. Thank you.

we did it and it took way over 3 hours. You get to the train station and then they bus you to a meeting point. We had booked a Fat Tire Bike tour for 11:00 and we were late. Luckily the Princess guy on the train let 7 of us grab a cab at the train station and Fat Tire made it work.

I would plan on at least 3 1/2 hours though and let the other tour company know you are with a cruise

People who used other tour companies made it in a mini van in something like 2 hours but last year, none of them had an on your own feature once you got to Berlin.

Good Luck!

Our Fat Tire Bike tour was a highlight of the trip for us.

• 2 weeks later...

When I took that train to Berlin, we also booked the 12:30 slot for the Reichstag. It gave us time to do a slow stroll from where we were dropped off to the building.

Wonderful time!!

Have fun :)