Silhouette Penthouse Question

JEDIKNIGHT

Ok, this is a stupid question.

Anyone on Silhouette PH recently and if so, how was the air conditioning -- AT NIGHT, OVERNIGHT?

I ask this because EVERY PH I've been on which is now (5) total on Summit and Mercury -- - the PH is nice and freezing during the day. But at night - I swear it gets warmer.

On EACH SHIP by night #4 we find the "right guy" who claims he can "adjust something downstairs" and then it's better.

Wondering if this time I should just start lobbying for this on minute one, or if the OVERNIGHT air conditioning is cold in the Silhouette PH.

Also, any comments on recent butlers? Thanks

Not a silly question.

Again, I cannot help precisely with the PH on Silhouette but I can speak for S-class ships. I have always had problems with the temperature on M-class ships and never step out in the evening without a wrap. On the S-class ships (Eclipse and Equinox so far), the temperature always seems just right all over the ship. I do not take a wrap in the evenings.

As far as the PH is concerned, the thermostatic controls work and respond well. We have been on Eclipse in the heat of the Caribbean and a freezing November in New York and never been uncomfortable. I have no recollection of it being any different at night.

Our stay in PH 1616 aboard Silhouette was wonderful. We never had any issues with the temperature. For us it was the same during the day and overnight.

Our butler was Gordon and he was wonderful! This past year we stayed in RS 1612 with Dharma as our butler who was just as good. Never intrusive but always available if needed.

On both sailings Niko was the Concierge in Michael's Club and we can't say enough good things about her. Looking forward to sailing Silhouette once again in November.

Enjoy!

We just returned from Silhouette in a Royal Suite and I too swear the temperature in the bed room got warmer overnight, even though it was set to the lowest temperature. During the day it would get quite cool to cold even in the Caribbean.