Zip Line - South Shore or Jungle Top?

elmojessi

Hi!

A group of six friends will be visiting Roatan in the middle of April and we'd like to zip. Two of us have already done Pirates of the Caribbean Extremely Extreme zip a few years ago, and we've all done the Loterie Farms zips on St. Martin. I believe that nothing will be able to ever compare to the Loterie Farm experience, but we're looking to get as close to that as possible. Between the South Shore and Jungle Top which experience would be more fun for us? Looks like they let you do crazier things (go upside down, etc) at Jungle Top. Does one of the two have longer zips than the other or are they pretty similar? They both get great reviews, I'm just not sure which would be more fun for our experienced group of zippers.

Thanks for any input you can offer!

We just did South Shore a couple of weeks ago. We had a great time. There were 9 lines and they got longer and longer as you went. All the workers were fun and would help those who got a little nervous.

They did say to break with your hand, but most of the time they just had you come in and they stopped you.

When we got off the ship we just went to their booth and booked the excursion. It was a lot cheaper than booking through our cruise (NCL).

Sent from my iPad using Forums