Help needed with RCCL IT

I need some guidance please. I had booked a cruise in mid-May for May 2019. I have tried for several weeks to get the cruise uploaded on my RCCL online account. I've called the Crown & Anchor team numerous times to seek their help (I am Diamond, not that that matters, except to say not new to RCCL & the online tool). They have tried different things, including creating a new account & trying to connect that way, all to no avail. They have escalated this to the IT. I had received a response from their IT last week that all is fixed but it still isn't (nor has it been) working. C&A desk there isn't more they can do to help except to continually keep escalating which doesn't appear to be doing any good.

Question is what else can I do to get this issue fixed with RCCL? Is there an e-mail or someone else I can contact at RCCL about this as it does not appear to getting any prioritization to get it fixed? Thank you in advance.

(BTW, I've tried it on a MAC and a PC, tried through Explorer, Firefox & Chrome.)

It was painful for us as well. We eventually got a C&A person who was able to help us. Suggest you give them another whirl and don't let them go until your access is restored.

I work in IT. If our department was run like RCI, we would all be unemployed. It's sad really and I think it reflects the understanding or technology by their senior leadership.

Bob, Your linked worked! Thank you so much. (I wish I could get it linked to my logon account but I'll take this for sure!) I knew you would likely know what to do, Bob. (If RCCL doesn't pay you for your great advice to all their travelers, they should! You are always a help to so many of us. Thank you for that.) Some day I hope to meet you on one of our cruises.

Bob, Your linked worked! Thank you so much. (I wish I could get it linked to my logon account but I'll take this for sure!) I knew you would likely know what to do, Bob. (If RCCL doesn't pay you for your great advice to all their travelers, they should! You are always a help to so many of us. Thank you for that.) Some day I hope to meet you on one of our cruises.

You're welcome and thanks for reporting back.

. ...

I've called the Crown & Anchor team numerous times to seek their help .... They have tried different things, including creating a new account & trying to connect that way, all to no avail. ...

Question is what else can I do to get this issue fixed with RCCL? )

The creation of a new account makes me nervous :eek:

Somewhere in the long thread on Website change (merging Royal account and Celebrity; single sign-on) someone posted an email for IT help with the website. Sorry, I don’t know which post.

Good luck!