Taxi from cruise port in Amsterdam for about 2km to City Hotel

dsw39

Taxis will use their meters, but unfortunately many drivers might deny to make the ride due to the short distance or may make a detour to make a better price. Still there are some honest driver, just wait and see. Maybe try Uber?

Taxis will use their meters, but unfortunately many drivers might deny to make the ride due to the short distance or may make a detour to make a better price. Still there are some honest driver, just wait and see. Maybe try Uber?

Thanks! I hadn't thought about the problem when I booked the hotel. We were coming in early and walking form the central station. Had to change to a post cruise stay. This is a longer walk with suitcases

Dave

Thanks! I hadn't thought about the problem when I booked the hotel. We were coming in early and walking form the central station. Had to change to a post cruise stay. This is a longer walk with suitcases

Dave

Depending where your hotel is, you can take tramnr. 26 near the terminal to Centraal Station. If needed change to a tram that comes close to your hotel.

Depending where your hotel is, you can take tramnr. 26 near the terminal to Centraal Station. If needed change to a tram that comes close to your hotel.

Bus 48/246 will go to City Hotel Amsterdam on Prins Hendrikkade! Are the local busses capable of carrying passengers with luggage?

Thanks

Dave

Bus 48/246 will go to City Hotel Amsterdam on Prins Hendrikkade! Are the local busses capable of carrying passengers with luggage?

Thanks

Dave

Prins Hendrikkade is almost opposite Centraal Station. So tramnr 26 in this case is also an option. Yes local buses have some limited storage. Inside the cruise terminal often there is a booth of the tourist office where tickets for public transport can be bought,

Prins Hendrikkade is almost opposite Centraal Station. So tramnr 26 in this case is also an option. Yes local buses have some limited storage. Inside the cruise terminal often there is a booth of the tourist office where tickets for public transport can be bought,

Thanks: Will use the tourist office to find the best way to the hotel

Dave