Azamara Journey 21/22 March White Bay or OPT

Question that gbenjo might be able to clarify. We were originally to board Journey 22/3 (which arrives from NZ on 21/3) at White Bay but because I noticed there were no ships at OPT on 22/3 I kept an eye on the cruise schedule. Sure enough a couple of weeks ago it changed and was to move the evening of 21/3 - (Quest did this last year). Now it has changed back to White Bay. There are more unhappy people who are on board for the night and would like to see Sydney without the hassle of transport from WB. Can you shed some light as to why this is happening and if it is likely to change again? Following is from the Azamara Board: which says it is a decision by the port authority not the cruise line?

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2454797

Many thanks.

The Sydney Ports schedule has the Azamara Journey at White Bay. Here is a 'cut and paste' from their website. It appears to me that the ship is at the White Bay Cruise Terminal from the morning of Sunday 19th Feb, then it moves to berth 4 at White Bay. The Pacific Jewel arrives at White Bay early on Monday 20th so that might be why the Azamara Journey has to shift.

Azamara Journey19-Feb-2017 06:00 (Sun) 20-Feb-2017 03:00 (Mon) White Bay Cruise Terminal

Azamara Journey 20-Feb-2017 04:00 (Mon) 20-Feb-2017 17:00 (Mon) White Bay 4

Thanks - but we're talking March not Feb. Carnival Spirit departs 4.00 pm on 21/3 then there's nothing till Solstice on 25/3. Maybe it's to do with the work at the wharf that I saw going on in October? If so, then at least we would have a valid answer and not all this chopping and changing!

Stupid! Stupid! Me, not you. :) Sorry I wasn't careful enough. When I saw the ship listed on the Ports schedule, I assumed it was the correct sailing. Still White Bay Terminal.

Azamara Journey 21-Mar-2017 11:00 (Tue) 22-Mar-2017 20:00 (Wed)

White Bay Cruise Terminal

Edited by Aus Traveller