Alaska Cruise Video Series-Embarkation Day

GoProCruiser

Hi everyone! I cruised on the Noordam the last week of August 2017. I video blogged my entire trip (like I do with all of my cruises). I hope these videos will help give insight to what you can expect when going on this cruise!

I am not a travel agent nor do I make money off of these videos. I create them because I am a cruise lover and I love sharing my trips with others. I do have my website on the bottom of the videos, solely for “branding” purposes. Again, I don’t make any money off of my website. It just houses links to my videos and copies of menus and daily activity schedules.

I’ll attach my videos from embarkation day in this thread. I’ll create separate threads for the others days to make it easier to look at what to do in each of the ports.

My itinerary: Seward-Sea Day-Glacier Bay-Haines-Juneau-Ketchikan-Inside Passage-Vancouver.

Please let me know if you have any questions! Thanks for letting me share my wonderful trip with you all! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Next, we explore the Noordam for a bit! My dining time for dinner got messed up so we had to speak with the maître d’ which was a very easy fix! We even got to meet some crew members and we got a better understanding of what we could expect for the next week in terms of activities! Hope you enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums