caribbean transatlantic azura

philipsw285

hi all on azura booked on 9th march sailing a805 this is an unusual question have been told by p&o that there is a coach transfer laid on back to gatwick airport?

i went on p&o's website last year and asked the question they told me to go on inter cruise website when we tryed to book they don't do single trips from the ships and don't go to gatwick.....

phoned p&o they're now saying coach's will be allocated on the ship i just need to know if this is correct as i've had 2 versions from p&o....

We have been told that you need to add the free transfer back to Gatwick when you book(or you can probably do this now but need to do this through your TA if booked through them or through P and o) I understand that they allocate which coach you will be travelling on when you are on the ship(no need to phone Inter cruises)but it is important that it is added to your booking that you want the transfer.Some people presume it will just happen but you do need to ask for it to be included.Have a great cruise! We are doing the translantic on Britannia and are having the transfer back to Manchester

If you booked directly with P&O then phone them and book your place on the coach

If you booked through a travel agent, get them to do the booking

It really is as simple as that. Your disembarkation instructions will give you the time/place to meet your coach etc. The coach dispatchers have clipboards with lists of people they are expecting. It’s all very slick. I was vaguely sceptical and worried, checked with Reception towards the end of the cruise that the coaches would be there etc, but it was fine. Go ahead and enjoy your cruise

I did the transatlantic just under two years ago, and drove down to Southamptom, parked the car and got a train to Gatwick. On return, the car was sitting there waiting, and self-disembarked. Was very easy, and made life a lot easier at the end of the holiday. According to the car park attendant, there was quite a few who did that.

You should have your cruise brochure by now (assuming you booked Select and didn’t tick ‘Go Green’).

Page 38, bottom of first column, Free coach service, confirms the service is available, and is free. There’s a number to phone P&O if you booked direct (0345 355 5111] or advice to contact your travel agent