Carnival welcome letter/brochure

For those of you who are doing welcome letters, how much time does it really take to put them together? Due to the fact that the wedding department doesn't give you the exact time of your ceremony and reception until 2 weeks before the sailing, I'm pretty much in the dark right now.

We are sailing out on the Carnival Miracle and then having a beach ceremony in St Thomas on May 2, 2011...only 2 months away so I'm getting down to the wire now. I've been searching so many forums trying to get ideas and templates and would appreciate any suggestions. You can send any ideas to mnmcutienyc@aol.com Thanks.

Someone gave me a template as well, it can be updated right on the document & you don't have to copy & paste it into a new document. We're giving ours out to those who are sailing on the first day of the cruise. An email is on it's way.

Lipz you are amazing! :D

I had a copy of instructions that a lovely lady sent me a while ago. Unfortunately, my email crashed and I lost it :(

Could I get a copy as well? I wasn't going to do one, but I have a feeling since about 25% of our guests are first time cruisers, I'll need to with all the questions I'm getting.

crislen@hotmail.com

Thanks!!

Lipz you are amazing! :D

I had a copy of instructions that a lovely lady sent me a while ago. Unfortunately, my email crashed and I lost it :(

Could I get a copy as well? I wasn't going to do one, but I have a feeling since about 25% of our guests are first time cruisers, I'll need to with all the questions I'm getting.

crislen@hotmail.com

Thanks!!

Please oh please may I have a copy too? Truered15@yahoo.com

Thanks soooomuch!:D

You've both got mail! :D

You are quick!! Thanks again! Love it!

Nope, it's called a BlackBerry.

I'm online 24/7; darn shame! lol

Plus I work in front of a computer and when I'm home...I'm wedding planning in front of a computer.

The computer has taken over my life :eek: ! lol

Would you mind sending to me too? Thank you! Lme901@yahoo .com

Tomorrow is exactly 2 months til our wedding. I am so excited! :)

Edited by lme901
To add email

Someone gave me a template as well, it can be updated right on the document & you don't have to copy & paste it into a new document. We're giving ours out to those who are sailing on the first day of the cruise. An email is on it's way.

Hey Lipz I it's not too late can you send me a copy also? My address is lawanda_rivers@comcast.net.