Lord Of The Rings Tour

Acrusa

HAL has a tour in Wellington NZ that does a scenec tour where the Lord of the Rings were filmed,Having never seen the films but,Foders says it is worth while for the magnificent scenery.Any comments from anyone whos been on this tour or locals? Thanks

filmed.Never seen the movies but, Foders says it is worth while cause of the magnificent scenery.Anyone ever been.

Hi Acrusa

My partner and I did a private all day LOTR tour in Wellington so it will be somewhat different to the one offered by HAL.

I personally felt that if you're not a big LOTR fan then the tour wasn't worth the money spent. The places we went to were lovely but we could have seen many other lovely sights by doing other tours instead so in my eyes it just didn't seem worth the $150pp we paid.

I would have like to have spent some time in TePapa museum as others said it was very interesting and worthwhile going (we only got 10 minutes in the gift store).... another couple on our cruise said they did the hop on hop off bus and said there were great views/stops too.

What does the HAL tour include and how long does it go for...??

Kim

Archived