Transport to Jolly Beach / Recommended Tour Guides

TechKnowBabble

We are planning on returning to Jolly Beach to renew our vows on our cruise in November. On our previous trips (a few years ago) we used a tour guide we contacted prior to the cruise and he met us near the pier. Sadly I have forgotten the name of the tour company. I believe it was a man's name. Any recommendations for tour operators to get us to Jolly Beach? Thanks in advance.

We are planning on returning to Jolly Beach to renew our vows on our cruise in November. On our previous trips (a few years ago) we used a tour guide we contacted prior to the cruise and he met us near the pier. Sadly I have forgotten the name of the tour company. I believe it was a man's name. Any for tour operators to get us to Jolly Beach? Thanks in advance.[/quote

Spencer Ambrose? This is who we used as a tour guide.

We are planning on returning to Jolly Beach to renew our vows on our cruise in November. On our previous trips (a few years ago) we used a tour guide we contacted prior to the cruise and he met us near the pier. Sadly I have forgotten the name of the tour company. I believe it was a man's name. Any for tour operators to get us to Jolly Beach? Thanks in advance.[/quote

Spencer Ambrose? This is who we used as a tour guide.

Spencer Ambrose is a tour guide in St Lucia....not sure about Antigua.