Will the prices drop?

Vitesacd

I'm looking at a cruise in March and noticed that the prices increased slightly with this new "take all 4 deal". Will the prices ever drop anymore? And if I put a deposit down now, will I pay the lower price if it's before the final payment?

I'm looking at a cruise in March and noticed that the prices increased slightly with this new "take all 4 deal". Will the prices ever drop anymore? And if I put a deposit down now, will I pay the lower price if it's before the final payment?

Your guess is as good as anyone elses when it comes to price drops. It's all about supply and demand.

Prices go down, prices go up. All about supply and demand and how full a cruise is being booked. I've found they usually go up after I book more than they drop. However, anytime before final payment , if prices go down, you can rebook at the new price. However, you will probably only get the then current promotions if they are different from your first booking. It's never too early to book though. Then just sit back and monitor the prices.

Prices work similar to airlines and hotels etc. They can go up and they can go down. Best thing to do is if you see a price you are comfortable with then jump on it. If it happens to go down before final payment then you absolutely can get the cheaper price. Just keep in mind that you will be subject to the perks that are offered at time of rebooking. But remember that once final payment hits that you are committed and if the price changes after that to make sure you don’t get mad when they won’t let you rebook for the cheaper price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I track prices in a spread sheet for the cruise we are looking at and then once we book I still keep looking and tracking it. The truth is that unless you live close to a port and can pick up and go with a weeks notice and don't care where you are on the ship that is the best deal most of the time. The real fact is that most have to fly which means book when ever you feel you are getting a deal. With that said we booked almost 300 days in advance and we are still paying less than if we would book between now and leaving in 3 weeks.