Celebrity constellation b2b April 2018

tercar

We had an amazing time of Connie we stayed in a SS and throughly enjoyed it. Michaels club staff were a dedicated bunch and couldn’t do enough for everyone.

Luminea served some awesome food and again service was first class. Russel the maitre D was wonderful as was Eliza, could not fault anyone at all. Great service

Second leg was in aqua class. Again restaurant served some lovely food and Elvin the sommelier was very very efficient.

We did have a small niggle with the cabin, however guest relations were first class. The communications was superb thank you Michelle!

It was my birthday whilst on board and I was totally spoilt, from wine to birthday cakes thank you everyone.

May I say a big thank you to the pool butlers, who worked so hard in boiling temperatures, I do feel they don’t get the recognition they deserve at times.

Only fault is daytime activities which were the same every day, due to the sea days I think they could have done had more variety. Same dances and same songs daily was to say the least very boring.

Sent from my iPad using Forums