Adventure Ocean Kids Dinner in WJ?

I will be on the HOS this July for my in laws 50th anniv. We will be a group of 11 with kids ranging from 3.5 (my littlest guy) to 16. We all would rather have late seating so we don't have to rush to end the day and get ready for dinner but I am trying to understand dinner for our little guy. I have read that there the AO staff will do dinner with kids in the WJ and then they go back for evening activities. Can anyone confirm this and if it is available every night. Can we just go and pick him up when we are done with dinner? Any other advice? Thanks!!

Yes, but Ocean Adventure does dinner early with the kids. Then takes them back to Plat area.. Just have to drop them off earlier if you want kids feed also... It's nice deal do on Formal nites to have Adults only meal. Don't know if older teens do this, kinda come and go on their own. That age can feed themselves. They also keep age groups separated in the program...

My son is graduating from HS tomorrow, but he was in AO when he was young, and he LOVED it! You can do whatever you like with your kids. AO will let you know the evening schedule and how they feed the kids. For us, on the FOS, they pick my son up from the MDR (early)and took him up to AO. There are plenty of places to feed your kids around 5 to 6pm. You can do room service for them, take them for pizza, or the WJ. You can feed them then drop them off at AO and then go to dinner with the adults. If AO feeds the kids then, you can just drop them off. We would pick our son up at 10pm and then take him to eat some pizza at Sorrento. You will find all that info at the opening of AO when you register.

I will be on the HOS this July for my in laws 50th anniv. We will be a group of 11 with kids ranging from 3.5 (my littlest guy) to 16. We all would rather have late seating so we don't have to rush to end the day and get ready for dinner but I am trying to understand dinner for our little guy. I have read that there the AO staff will do dinner with kids in the WJ and then they go back for evening activities. Can anyone confirm this and if it is available every night. Can we just go and pick him up when we are done with dinner? Any other advice? Thanks!!

Available every night except night 1. Just have them to Adventure Ocean by 5-5:15 (just ask and they’ll tell you), and you just pick them up when you’re done. After 10 does incur a fee (around $7/hr per child).