Sanchos Massage

mamabearjp

I was wondering about booking a massage at Mr Sanchos. Is it better to do there or on the ship? It's not quite the same price, but not overly expensive on the ship compared to mr sanchos. I think you get 10 more minutes at mr sanchos. I just didn't know opinions. I know they try to sell you things on the ship too after the massage. We did one 30 minute massage last time I think and then had to sit through the sales pitch.

So worth it to do mr sanchos? Opinons on which one to book?

Thank you! :)

I've never paid for a massage, but from the price lists I see on the ships my guess is that the massage anywhere on Cozumel will be about 1/2 the cost, if not cheaper. I seem to recall on an old post that someone paid about $30 for a 30 minute massage - check the Sanchos web site to see if they post prices before you book.

We were at Mr Sanchos about 3 weeks ago and had the massage. It was fantastic! Indeed they do a great job. Lasted about a half hour. We had it as part of a romance package we booked for the day. I would certainly do it again!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 2 months later...
Our beach massages at Mr. Sancho's in February 2017 were the BEST massages EVER! Well worth the upcharge to 60 minutes! I definitely plan to do this again on my next visit there in 2019!

I know it was over a year ago, but how much was the 30 mins and the upcharge to the 60 mins?

R