How do I make reservations for alternate dining?

juneann

Hi,

There is a button on your phone which is marked Kings COurt. That is a direct dial to the Kings Court reservation line. You can make your reservations over the phone for Chef's Galley ($35.00 charge) or for La Piazza (my favorite) The Carvery or Lotus all of which are free.
For Todd English, I just went up there. You can phone but I found it better to go in person. Todd ENglish is now $20. for lunch and $30 for dinner. Well worth it. I'd pay that for the "Loveletters" & the "Fallen Chocolate Cake" alone.
Bon Voyage
Enjoy your cruise.

Make sure you make reservations as soon as you get on board. We were on the queens level and we went to Todd Engthere as soon as we got on board and there was only 8:30 reservations for the night we wanted. We went early and they did serve us 1/2 hour early. Portions are large there so eat lunch accordingly. It is fabulous!!!!

we were on the maiden (the true maiden...SOU-FLL [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] ) in Queens Grill and had the concierge make the reservations. We didn't have any problem getting the time we wanted for any of the alternate venues. I sort got the impression that the concierge had 'clout' when getting the reservations. Plus, it saved us the time of waiting on line to get the res. So, for QG/PG I would use the concierge on 9 deck instead of going to the individual restaurants.
Craig

• 2 weeks later...

Archived