Breakaway Reservations

Zenica

I was looking to book Cagney's Steakhouse and Le Bistro but the reservations I can make online show 9:30pm as the latest time. This is odd because the Late Night Fun Zone starts its nighttime Group Sitting Services at 10:30pm.

Does Cagney's or the other specialty dining close at 10pm?

I don't see how to work this in where we have coverage for the kids to go enjoy a private meal.

I was told by both the TA and an employee from the Executive Office of NCL that babysitters were available and

that they came to the cabin but the FAQ states the opposite.

What have other parents done when cruising with kids to young to be in the cabin unattended?

Edited by Zenica
Typo

I was looking to book Cagney's Steakhouse and Le Bistro but the reservations I can make online show 9:30pm as the latest time. This is odd because the Late Night Fun Zone starts its nighttime Group Sitting Services at 10:30pm.

Does Cagney's or the other specialty dining close at 10pm?

I don't see how to work this in where we have coverage for the kids to go enjoy a private meal.

I was told by both the TA and an employee from the Executive Office of NCL that babysitters were available and

that they came to the cabin but the FAQ states the opposite.

What have other parents done when cruising with kids to young to be in the cabin unattended?

While the late night fun zone starts at 10:30PM, that just denotes the time the Splash Academy incurs and additional fee. From 7pm-10:30pm, the Splash Academy is open and complimentary. You can make a dinner reservation any time during that period and there will be childcare available to you for no additional fee while you have a night alone (and you can stay out later if you want to take advantage of the Late Night Fun Zone). Note that is will be at the Splash Academy area itself, not in-room babysitting.