Stockholm berths

sjde

Almost every Balitc cruise we bring up seems to go to Nynashamn and that's the one place we don't want to go. It seems there are about 5 other places in Stockholm that ships can go. Does anyone know the size limitation of ships that can go to the other berths?

Stadsgården/Masthamnen (Stadsgårdskajen) S165-167 ship max length 414m, S161-159 (160) max ship length 270m

Frihamnen F634 - F638 ship max length 336m. F650 max ship length 222m.

Skeppsbron 101-104 max length 400m but only used for smaller ships.due to shallow depth.

Skeppsbron 105 max ship length 140m.

Skeppsbron is not used currently.

Värtahamnen: 510: max ship length 90 meter, 511: max ship length 265m, 512: max ship length 222 m, 513: max ship length 245m,

514: max ship length 255 m, 515: max ship length 255 meter

Värtahamnen is mostly used for regular passengers between Sweden and Finland/The Baltic countries

but occasionally cruise ships berths here as well.

https://www.stockholmshamnar.se/stockholm/hamndelar--kajer/

Oh wow, does this translate to # of passengers , like 2000 or less? That info is more readily available.

basically S165-167 (one berth) and F638 = the bigger ships that have scheduled calls in Stockholm, like Regal Princess Norwegian Getaway, Celebrity's solstice ships, AIDAmar, HAL and etc.

The other berths are for mainly "smaller ships", like Viking Sky, Silver Cloud and etc.

Some ships also moor at a buoy in Strömmen in central Stockholm.

So the cruise we're looking at now -

"The port is better known as Värtahamnen but the official name is Frihamnen. "

Am I correct that all the others are better than Nynashamnen? That's the only one far away where you don't sail through the archipelago?

We will be in Stockholm on the Regal Princess on Sunday, June 10. We are the only cruise ship in port, and I’m trying to determine where we will be docked. Is it likely that we will be berthed at Stadsgarten?

We will be in Stockholm on the Regal Princess on Sunday, June 10. We are the only cruise ship in port, and I’m trying to determine where we will be docked. Is it likely that we will be berthed at Stadsgarten?

It is difficult to say but if it goes to Stockholm at all that day and not Nynäshamn I think it might

be a favour for Stadsgården over Frihamnen but there are no guarantees.

It is difficult to say but if it goes to Stockholm at all that day and not Nynäshamn I think it might

be a favour for Stadsgården over Frihamnen but there are no guarantees.

Many thanks—will hope for that since we want to take the HOHO bus to the Vasa Museum. We are definitely scheduled to Sail into Stockholm, which is one reason we chose this itinerary as I wanted to sail in through the archipelago. We want to be at the Vasa Museum when they open st 8:30. Do you know if they begin running prior to 10:00?

Is there a way to find out in advance where your ship will be berthed in Stockholm? We are on the Brilliance of the Seas arriving May 10, 2018. We plan to head directly to the Vasa Museum and I'm hoping to know in advance where we are berthed so I can plan how we will get there. Thanks in advance!

Karen