approximate sailing times

fairtradetraveler

I'm taking my second Star Clipper cruise in September. I am trying to find out approximate docking and sailing times for each port. I know with the nature of sailing, Star Clipper can't post exact times but an approximation would be nice. I feel like I had them when we sailed in Tahiti but can't find them for our Med. cruise. I have a hard time finding things on their web site. I have received our cruise documents already (six weeks in advance) and they only give me which ports on which day but no times. I'm trying to schedule some private tours so I really need times. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

We just got back from the Star Clipper!!! Had a wonderful time! I had to have my travel agent contact them and they did give her some approximate times - and really they turned out to be pretty accurate. I never did receive any times from the company and I also could not find it on the website. So see if your travel agent can help or if you didn't use one, you may have to call or e-mail the company yourself.

Have a great time!

Pam

• 3 weeks later...

Archived