Will there be enough time?

shorti503

We will be heading to St. Maarten in January on RCCL. We arrive at 8:00 am and depart at 6:00 pm. We are looking into a tour from Bernards Tours. The tour leaves at 9:30 and is 5 hours long. Would we have enough time after the tour is over to also go to the Yoda Guy? Ideally we'd like to be back onboard by 5:00 because I don't ever want to cut it to close. Would there be enough time for both or do we need to find a shorter tour to do first to then be able to still go to Yoda Guy? We've never been to St. Maarten before so I really have no clue how close the Yoda Guy Museum is to where they would be dropping us back off after the tour. Thank you!

Yes. You should have plenty of time for the Yoda Guy between the end of Bernard's tour and getting back on board around 5. However, you may want to check website or email them about when they might be closing on day you are there - they often close at 4 or possibly even earlier, but usually not earlier than 4. Still should have plenty of time, but you may want to know ahead of time about when it may close that day. Have the driver on your tour drop you as close to the Yoda Guy as possible - it is on Front Street, not that far from pier.

• 2 weeks later...

The popular tour operators are extremely conscious of getting pax back in plenty of time. With social media the way it is...strikes against them would hurt them in the wallet. :o So I would not worry, you should make it back in plenty of time. :)

Yes. You should have plenty of time for the Yoda Guy between the end of Bernard's tour and getting back on board around 5. However, you may want to check website or email them about when they might be closing on day you are there - they often close at 4 or possibly even earlier, but usually not earlier than 4. Still should have plenty of time, but you may want to know ahead of time about when it may close that day. Have the driver on your tour drop you as close to the Yoda Guy as possible - it is on Front Street, not that far from pier.

Thank you, I will definitely check out their hours before we go. Great idea about having them drop us off closer to Yoda guy !