RC Mariner- D1 ???

mitaxi

Can you help me decide -Does a D1 cabin on the mariner have a larger balcaony when it is off the back of the ship? OR is the mid ship placement better- thaks for your help -this only my 2nd cruise.
M

The D1 was kind of small mid-ship. Others swear by the aft cabins. They are highly sought after, mostly because of the huge balconies. If you can nab one, do. Motion doesn't seem to be much of an issue either. If it's (motion)bad, it's bad everywhere.

Have a great cruise, whatever you decide.

Sea Princess 2/02
DisneyWonder 6/03
Mariner of the Seas 4/04
Golden Princess 1/23/05

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2005;1;23;23;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

Mitaxi,

We had a stern D1 cabin on the Mariner (1690) in February and it was awesome! It was our first balcony room, so I can't compare, but the balcony was huge! We had 2 lounge chairs, 2 deck chairs and a table, plenty of room, and very private. You have an awesome view, plus watching the wake is so calming. Take it if you can get it! Motion, trash, and engine noise were not a problem at all.

Boatgirl

Time for a MIRACLE! 5/3/05
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2005;4;3;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]
Carnival Miracle '05
Mariner of the Seas '04
Nordic Empress '03
Carnival Paradise '01
Carnival Sensation '99

Archived