Upgrade question

neverland23

We are booked for the October 7 Getaway. We currently have a mini-suite but I was hoping to bid on a Haven room. I have not yet received an email but when I login to my account it says let’s get upgraded. The minimum bid for the haven aft facing is $750 pp. the minimum for the 2 bedroom is $1000 pp. it seems like it’s usually 400/$500 based on threads I have read. Do these minimums seem high to those who have upgraded recently? I’m trying to decide if I should increase my bid.

Your upgrade offers are consistent with the ones I received last year on the Getaway.

Oh wait....I was bidding from a balcony.

Edited by Socalev
Adding additional info

I think we got a great deal. It was around $3200 with all five free promos. If you factor in onboard credit we’d be paying about $3400 more (total) to pay outright for the lowest haven category. I’m not sure if it’s worth that to me. I appreciate any input.

We are booked for the October 7 Getaway. We currently have a mini-suite but I was hoping to bid on a Haven room. I have not yet received an email but when I login to my account it says let’s get upgraded. The minimum bid for the haven aft facing is $750 pp. the minimum for the 2 bedroom is $1000 pp. it seems like it’s usually 400/$500 based on threads I have read. Do these minimums seem high to those who have upgraded recently? I’m trying to decide if I should increase my bid.

Those minimums are normal when bidding from a balcony or MS to Haven for a 7 day cruise. Good Luck

I think we got a great deal. It was around $3200 with all five free promos. If you factor in onboard credit we’d be paying about $3400 more (total) to pay outright for the lowest haven category. I’m not sure if it’s worth that to me. I appreciate any input.

Ok, I am guessing you have a 3rd sailing free, since you mention you have all 5 promos. Also you only mention the H4 and H6. It does sound like you got a good deal, and I would stick if I were you.