Beach bars

dancersp119

Omg..need some help..since we may not be doing an all inclusive I was looking at beach bars...There are so many and they all look wonderful...Was wondering if I could get some help...There are 4 of us mid 50's ..looking for a nice beach withe a nice bar that serves food..Having all the water toys is not important. Not looking for somethin over the top but reasonable.

• 1 month later...

I was looking online as well, I saw videos of Beachlimerz but it looks very rustic. I was interested in Pineapple Beach Club but I hear it's far from the ship via taxi. Jacqui Os is closed on mondays when we are in port. Cecelia's looks a little too shabby chic, rustic for my taste as well. Are there any other resorts with day passes in Antigua? Sandals is closed until mid December.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I was looking online as well, I saw videos of Beachlimerz but it looks very rustic. I was interested in Pineapple Beach Club but I hear it's far from the ship via taxi. Jacqui Os is closed on mondays when we are in port. Cecelia's looks a little too shabby chic, rustic for my taste as well. Are there any other resorts with day passes in Antigua? Sandals is closed until mid December.

we have done Jolly beach resort twice now, it was 75$ per person and if you get 10 or more people you get 10% off. food was great, drinks included, it is now starfish jolly beach resort but we have reserved for our cruise in jan

Consider "Curtain Bluff". Contact direct to ask if there is "inclusive" availability, giving the size of your party.

• 4 weeks later...

If you are looking a beautiful beach with a bar and food, Beach Limers is the place i'd recommend. I've been there, Cruzankris, i think it's just the photos you were looking at. This place is breathtaking. But Dancersp119, Is your group searching for an all-inclusive excursion?