Summit January Itineraries

banilla

Hello All,

I see from Celebrity's website that the Summit Itineraries have been changed until the end of December.

Has anyone heard or been contacted about changes in January Itineraries??

Thank You.

Not yet, but I see that the St. Lucia port authority has us visiting during our Jan 13th cruise...the same day we are supposed to be in Dominica. We shall see (other port schedule sites also show St Kitts and Antigua for our cruise as well)...but no word from Celebrity or my TA.

what is interesting is on the Celebrity website....if I do a mock booking for my January 13th Summit cruise....and view the itinerary, it shows our current designated ports. The desktop version of the website has a link to "Itinerary Map" and if you click on that - it shows what I think will be our true itinerary - with St. Croix, St. Marten, and Dominica being replaced by St. Kitts, Antigua, and St. Lucia respectively.

yes i know it is the Celebrity website---hmmm - but I think they are giving us a sneak peak of what is to come?

If you check the ports for Celebrity Summit in January using cruisemapper.com the picture is this:

13 Jan Departing from San Juan, Puerto Rico

14 Jan 09:00 - 18:00 Basseterre, St Kitts Island

15 Jan 08:00 - 17:00 St Johns, Antigua

16 Jan 08:00 - 17:00 Castries, St Lucia Island

17 Jan 08:00 - 17:00 Bridgetown, Barbados

18 Jan 08:00 - 17:00 St Georges, Grenada

20 Jan Arriving in San Juan, Puerto Rico

what is interesting is on the Celebrity website....if I do a mock booking for my January 13th Summit cruise....and view the itinerary, it shows our current designated ports. The desktop version of the website has a link to "Itinerary Map" and if you click on that - it shows what I think will be our true itinerary - with St. Croix, St. Marten, and Dominica being replaced by St. Kitts, Antigua, and St. Lucia respectively.

yes i know it is the Celebrity website---hmmm - but I think they are giving us a sneak peak of what is to come?

Thanks for the tip on looking at the map vs written word January 20th Equinox: San Juan, St Thomas, St Kitts instead of written word San Juan, St Maarten, St. Kitts. Wonder if/when they'll change the written word to match the map.

Thanks for the tip on looking at the map vs written word January 20th Equinox: San Juan, St Thomas, St Kitts instead of written word San Juan, St Maarten, St. Kitts. Wonder if/when they'll change the written word to match the map.

Hoping Celebrity will do soon so we can plan accordingly...plus we have the Nationwide cruise insurance (nice port change benefit)....so we are sorta routing for an official itinerary change. :)

If you check the ports for Celebrity Summit in January using cruisemapper.com the picture is this:

13 Jan Departing from San Juan, Puerto Rico

14 Jan 09:00 - 18:00 Basseterre, St Kitts Island

15 Jan 08:00 - 17:00 St Johns, Antigua

16 Jan 08:00 - 17:00 Castries, St Lucia Island

17 Jan 08:00 - 17:00 Bridgetown, Barbados

18 Jan 08:00 - 17:00 St Georges, Grenada

20 Jan Arriving in San Juan, Puerto Rico

I looked at Summit itineraries for later this month (November), and St. Croix is on those so I'm not sure why they would take it off a January itinerary if the ship is able to be there in November...

Ultimately, I'm okay with wherever they send us on our January 13th cruise, but I want to know to make plans. If we are in fact going to be in St. Lucia on the 16th, it looks like we'll be tendering and I find that makes it difficult to make arrangements for shore excursions that aren't booked through the ship.

I looked at Summit itineraries for later this month (November), and St. Croix is on those so I'm not sure why they would take it off a January itinerary if the ship is able to be there in November...

Ultimately, I'm okay with wherever they send us on our January 13th cruise, but I want to know to make plans. If we are in fact going to be in St. Lucia on the 16th, it looks like we'll be tendering and I find that makes it difficult to make arrangements for shore excursions that aren't booked through the ship.

11/5 and 11/19 St. Croix switched to St. Kitts. 12/26 St. Croix switched to St Lucia. As per the "caribbean itinerary Modification Alert" Blue section at the top of the Celebrity website. Jan 16th shows Roseau Dominica for the Summit when I just did a mock booking.

Edited by PBC29

11/5 and 11/19 St. Croix switched to St. Kitts. 12/26 St. Croix switched to St Lucia. As per the "caribbean itinerary Modification Alert" Blue section at the top of the Celebrity website. Jan 16th shows Roseau Dominica for the Summit when I just did a mock booking.

I was looking at the itinerary modification alerts - Nov 18 Summit sailing still shows St. Croix https://www.celebritycruises.com/content/dam/celebrity/pdf/11-18-17-SM-Southern-Carib-Hurricanes-Modification-Everbridge-Letter-v2.pdf

What is their Port Change coverage?

Inconvenience benefit that if cruiseline changes a port of call before you sail and you still decide to cruise, you get a payment (depending upon which level of policy you buy) when you return. They have great other coverages as well And nice price compared to other policies. Check out insure my trip .com for some comparisons. Might just pay for my next cruise...

If you look on cruisemapper.com and check the itinerary for January 20th on the equinox it’s showing St. Croix instead of St. Maarten

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 4 weeks later...