Holiday Inn Express Discount?

We are going to a Holiday Inn Express before we go on the cruise but I have tried to find any discount for the Holiday Inn and so far none of them seem to effect the price. Any great tips or idea for discounts or codes would be great.

Don't know how long till your cruise but if you want to stay either real cheap or free, sign up for a Priority Club visa card. When you initially sign up you should automatically receive up to a free night stay good at most HI or HI express. I have had the card for years and have not paid for a pre cruise hotel in many years. They make it pretty easy to pile up points good for free nights and as I see its the best hotel reward card out there. Plus its good at all their properties, Crown Plaza, Intercontinental, HI, HI express, Staybridge, Candlewood and Indigo. No I don't work for them its is just my favorite card. And it has no fee.

Just for your info the last couple HI we stayed at had free Bf and computer centers to print boarding passes. They really have seemed to upgrade many of their hotels. And free is always great! Good Luck!

Also, call the hotel directly and ask if they have any "specials"---frequently, the in-house reservations/desk can offer lower rates if they think they won't sell out....every hotel would rather show a "full house", even at discounted rates!

Archived