On board credit transfer to adjoining room ?

We have two rooms (adjoining) for our family of 4 (2 adults/2 kids). Two kids will be in one room and parents in the other but we had to book one adult in each room because the kids are under age. Long story long, I received an inboard credit because of an error by RCCL. They asked me if I wanted it split between the two rooms and, not thinking, I said not to bother and just put it on my room. My husband likes to play poker and now I'm sorry I didn't put the credit on the other room that was booked in his name. Will they move the OBC for me? Should I ask before we sail?

We have two rooms (adjoining) for our family of 4 (2 adults/2 kids). Two kids will be in one room and parents in the other but we had to book one adult in each room because the kids are under age. Long story long, I received an inboard credit because of an error by RCCL. They asked me if I wanted it split between the two rooms and, not thinking, I said not to bother and just put it on my room. My husband likes to play poker and now I'm sorry I didn't put the credit on the other room that was booked in his name. Will they move the OBC for me? Should I ask before we sail?

I would wait until you are onboard and make the changes at Guest Services.