Drink package for 1 ???

Sailing on anthem of the seas march, 2018. I want to buy drink package, but my husband doesnt drink at all. Any way to just buy 1 liquor and 1 soda package? Read they sometimes waive, true or not?

If you want to take a chance and try onboard, some have reported only having to buy the soda package for the second guest.

We've had good luck ordering 1 Deluxe Beverage Package and 1 refreshment package by calling the reservation in (to be able to pre-pay). It can't be reserved this way online.

I ordered 1 drink package and a refreshment package for Harmony in April

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We've had good luck ordering 1 Deluxe Beverage Package and 1 refreshment package by calling the reservation in (to be able to pre-pay). It can't be reserved this way online.

When you choose the Deluxe Beverage Package online it assigns it to each person in the room and you cannot unselect it for any person. I wondered what would happen if I ordered the Refreshment Package first for one person, then go order the Deluxe Beverage Package. I was hoping it wouldn't assign the deluxe package to the person with the Refreshment Package, but it did. Bottom line, there is no way around making that phone call.

When you choose the Deluxe Beverage Package online it assigns it to each person in the room and you cannot unselect it for any person. I wondered what would happen if I ordered the Refreshment Package first for one person, then go order the Deluxe Beverage Package. I was hoping it wouldn't assign the deluxe package to the person with the Refreshment Package, but it did. Bottom line, there is no way around making that phone call.

I wonder what would happen if you selected refreshment for one person, completed (paid for) that sale, and went back in and selected Deluxe for the other person.