Gate 1 & Bikes

CruiseVA

I was able to rent a bike from Nextbike (dotcom). I downloaded their app to my phone and when our Viking ship stopped at Durnstein Austria there was a Nextbike rack right where the ship docked. The app can be a little balky, but I actually got it to work, and my wife and I rode 2 bikes around for a little over an hour. I was charged (on my credit card) 1 Euro for mine, and 2 Euros for the 2nd bike. By far best bargain of the trip! That was the only time we rented bikes on this cruise.

zYyiKbK8zOIHAaQhQAmH15N7pwy_6Zokj-dc_2RmyGJMCK0QK-tlJKhmhzuXDBBzelaeTO4jm2yYPLnGuqICCxVyGEBsKyYFlGol1gbreg7bnqcEeQiqvzeclRKaHGi1AtPdw_IDvJUbt3Hhz9Hswuf4DHfJz7loXAlCrq4kWAwSgGOqKhD6O25RQCqZRTQP6WAdguLlCUS6IRQwbVbFsJeQJV32CkZLyo21-pX6z04jACsp_0kYMSmgJjneInRS82XSybD-ZJ3gSMxEJXrqDwFUDmd8AD-311XpKezVQWP6cL_ahR4NfgM416hCMAkMsS20BQOvHmuMlXWiQpXqHxOpuOxWYvrmupli78-GjfFT0yIYkmHrc2mrw7Ea_QrpxBZ2JKA1GOqcFADX1Gqv5jxtlAfEKXNKI1zHmENrbOP_y2GXEtT3Uzi7gjCfxFn8vRcNrTBPwh4ldiEJ12JUNm6zUIYs6Pfbw0KUdD3BqdOw8CKgkCdTzV86lApEX7buReGH4EsquXK2fVAV4qvCSvuPoHh1vznAy247DSoMM9QLMzRd5P7P8R1IkXpJVbdsajrJj8Xbv4BUVYOXo9ozM3mtvM7arquf7J9YU8wCjcI=w1284-h963-no?.jpg