Epic Dec 16-23 2017 Itinerary Change

steelcity5044

Hello

I tried doing some research into what ports our trip may now entail. The only thing I could find is Grand Cayman is now scheduled 12/20 from 8am to 4pm so it does seem we are now Western Caribbean. I found this on the Official Grand Cayman port site. Has anyone else heard or seen any other information on Port changes?

Normally we wouldn't care but we have another cruise scheduled for March that we purposely did as Western Caribbean because this one was Eastern. Would change ship/itinerary in March if this is indeed changed to Western.

We are on Epic over New Years. I expect it to change a few times, as there is still lots of time for some of the ports to open. (exampe-St Maarten says it will be open mid November, and St. Thomas wants to open asap). Who knows. Have not read anything about Tortola? I am happy just to get out of winter!

We are on Epic over New Years. I expect it to change a few times, as there is still lots of time for some of the ports to open. (exampe-St Maarten says it will be open mid November, and St. Thomas wants to open asap). Who knows. Have not read anything about Tortola? I am happy just to get out of winter!

We’re on this cruise as well. I’ll be happy to go wherever, but am very curious, as changes to cruises both before and after ours can be found, but nothing on the port schedules for us...

So it's official-ports have been replaced with Grand Cayman, Falmouth Jamaica and keeping private island. The disappointment is that we were looking at Epic Eastern Caribbean for March 24th but it looks like they are switching to this same exact itinerary.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, just received new cruise itinery change for NCLJade departing 6th November. It looks ok and includes Falmouth and Grand Caymen. Ive previously visited so not overly excited but hey ho. A problem for me is the additional day at sea and one less port. Does anyone think I'll be compensated for this change?

Hi, just received new cruise itinery change for NCLJade departing 6th November. It looks ok and includes Falmouth and Grand Caymen. Ive previously visited so not overly excited but hey ho. A problem for me is the additional day at sea and one less port. Does anyone think I'll be compensated for this change?

Your port fees will be refunded. That will probably be it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums