Poker cruise on Epic- Dec 2017

Pkz57

• 1 month later...
Looking to buy a poker challenge cruise package 2017. I have the cruise,

But need the poker seat. If you have won and cannot go for some reason, I will be more than glad to buy your package! I can be contacted at pkz1957@yahoo.com. Thanks for looking!

I already have my seat but will be playing for another one on nov 6 Jade cruise. Will let you know how it goes...;p

• 2 weeks later...
I believe the cutoff to register is 10/31/17, so satellite tournaments at some point in October will be for a seat in NEXT year's Poker Challenge.

You can buy in to the main event until the day of the tournament. I have played the past two years and no one has been turned away even until the last minute. Norwegian wants the money.

New tournament schedule is now out (link below). They really didn't cater to the Main Event players. Day 1A now starts at 7pm on embarkation day (not good for folks flying in or those with a long drive). Even worse, 1B is scheduled while in port (Nassau) the next morning.

They made sure to keep the $500+60 (big money maker for NCL I presume), but moved the time from 10am to 7pm on the first sea day. This makes no sense since this tournament could take countless hours depending on the starting stack, level time and number of entrants. I'm hoping this is misprint since the Cash Games are listed as starting at 7pm as well (previous was 9am).

Overall a poor revised schedule in my opinion.

https://www.ncl.com/pokerchallenge