airport to cruise terminal in Barcelona

Does anyone know how long it takes to get from the airport to the terminal? I would also like to know the best means of tranportation between them. What would be the earliest flight out I could book? Thanks for any help you can give me.

Takes about 20 -30 mins by cab. Fare will be €25 - €30.

Having read other posts regarding long security queues at the airport, I wouldn't book a flight before 1200, although it is easy to get to the airport by cab from the cruise terminal by cab.

Simon

Does anyone know how long it takes to get from the airport to the terminal? I would also like to know the best means of tranportation between them. What would be the earliest flight out I could book? Thanks for any help you can give me.

We used RCCL xfers from the airport to the pier. The trip was less than 30 minutes. Upon disembarkation the Barcelona airport was a ZOO; I agree not to book your outbound flight before 1200.

I know I'm a bit late with a response here, but I called RCI to ask this questions and a couple of others - our boat docks at 6 am and the RCI guy told me anything after 10 am is fine. Our flight leaves at 12:05. Keeping my fingers crossed it won't be a total zoo.

Archived