OldCarTours- Differences in each tour

actresslp

Can someone help explain what the differences are between the 5 hour, 6 hour and 8 hour tours? Besides the obvious time difference. Is the 5 hour enough or does the 8 hour take you to a lot of great places you miss out on with the 5 hour tour? This may be our only time in Cuba so we'd love to see all that we can so I'm okay with a really long tour if it's worth it.

OR am I totally over doing it and even just a 2 hour tour is enough? We'll be there all day so I want to have something to do all day.

We're going to the Tropicana that evening.

Edited by actresslp

Pi can't remember all the details they are on the website plus I asked for clarification.but we went with the 3 hour.i thinks that gets pretty close to most of it.unless your a Hemingway fan then do the 3 hour hemin or the 6 hour combo.8 hours gives you a much stop and a little beach time.its up to you my wife voted for 3 hours I believe that's enough riding for us.we will walk a while after we get dropped off.we elected to go with driver and guide.im sure if you book 3 and feel you want to do more they will keep.going.you don't pay until your done it's just a matter of having enough cucs to pay with.

i can't remember all the details they are on the website plus I asked for clarification.but we went with the 3 hour.i thinks that gets pretty close to most of it.unless your a Hemingway fan then do the 3 hour hemingway.or the 6 hour combo.8 hours gives you a food stop and a little beach time.its up to you .my wife voted for 3 hours I believe that's enough riding for us.we will walk a while after we get dropped off.we elected to go with driver and guide.im sure if you book 3 and feel you want to do more they will keep.going.you don't pay until your done it's just a matter of having enough cucs to pay with.
I hope this version came out readable.