Post Irma and Maria cruising

Trishacatz

We did our first cruise in 2003 for our 25th wedding anniversary and cruised most years ever since at the same time usually Southern Caribbean. We are now booked on Jewel Of The Seas for our 40th anniversary on 4th Feb. Royal Caribbean has an embarkaton point away from the jetties but not sure if everything will be OK. We stay at the Intercontinental Hotel on Isla Verde near the airport and not heard about damage there but overall I think we will have to cancel because I don't half the cruise being sea days and that's the reason I probably won't ever go on anything bigger than a Voyager class ship.

It was not the moaners on your cruise which caused Princess to reassess their port day in PR, it was the damage to the port and the current situation on going. The situation is absolutely critical down there. Someone from the Coast Guard was at my home yesterday and we were discussing the situation there, she is about to head down there. There are reasons your ship is not going and it's not from people complaining!

See the attached IT WAS THE MOANERS. Princess intended to dock there and bring supplies!!e9d79233336440a4852c1dbd215a1c82.png

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

See the attached IT WAS THE MOANERS. Princess intended to dock there and bring supplies!!e9d79233336440a4852c1dbd215a1c82.png

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing that.

Princess did obviously listen to those who were concerned and they should be rightfully concerned.

I still do believe there is more to the story from what I've been told by someone in the Coast Guard working the situation down there as well a someone who is an executive a competing cruise line dealing with this stuff but who knows.