Coffee makers on the newly refurbished Pearl

cruzintee

There is a photo of the outlets posted in another thread from the Pearl. It shows the coffee maker in the picture....if that helps. The thread starter asked about added outlets AFTER refurb and this poster appears to be on the first cruise out.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1195279&highlight=pearl

Hope that helps?

There is a photo of the outlets posted in another thread from the Pearl. It shows the coffee maker in the picture....if that helps. The thread starter asked about added outlets AFTER refurb and this poster appears to be on the first cruise out.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1195279&highlight=pearl

Hope that helps?

Thanks so much! Exactly what I was looking for.

Anyone know how NCL is about requesting a coffeemaker? I'm assuming by full suite you do not include a mini suite!?!

Mini-suites are not suites, just a different category of balcony. But they do have a coffee pot, just not the fancy kind the suites have. Coffee is also provided. No need to bring your own.

Mini-suites are not suites, just a different category of balcony. But they do have a coffee pot, just not the fancy kind the suites have. Coffee is also provided. No need to bring your own.

Thank you for responding! Just need a good old fashioned coffee pot. We bring a pound of our favorite mix with us. We drink the ships coffee too but that first one in the morning needs to be my mix. Some have the pot and some don't. Wasn't sure about the Pearl.

Thanks

Thank you for responding! Just need a good old fashioned coffee pot. We bring a pound of our favorite mix with us. We drink the ships coffee too but that first one in the morning needs to be my mix. Some have the pot and some don't. Wasn't sure about the Pearl.

Thanks

Think hotel type coffee pots with the single serve flat pods, not Keurig style. You would have difficulty using your own coffee in the shallow holder.

• 2 weeks later...

Think hotel type coffee pots with the single serve flat pods, not Keurig style. You would have difficulty using your own coffee in the shallow holder.

Correction on my part. We were just on the Pearl in a balcony. There was a Hamilton Beach 5 cup coffee pot in our cabin so you can bring small filters & your own coffee.

Correction on my part. We were just on the Pearl in a balcony. There was a Hamilton Beach 5 cup coffee pot in our cabin so you can bring small filters & your own coffee.

Yay!!!!!

Thank you for the heads up, I appreciate it! 17 days till we head to Miami 19 till we cruise! :cool::D

• 5 months later...

Thank you so much for your straight forward answer. Refreshing:D