Emerald Princess Aloha Deck Balcony Cabin or ...

GeminiGemini

We are looking at booking a cruise from Barcelona to Greece in June 2019. Because of Princess’ special three day deal the only entry level balcony cabin our agent could find is A203 on Aloha Deck which is closer to the front and higher up than I was hoping for. It looks like only cabins above and below and sounds like it has a private deck so that’s a plus. Anyone know anything about this cabin? Am wondering if without a separate seating area we might find it too confining and are considering a mini suite. It’s been years since I sailed Princess. Do they have decent sized bathrooms? Comments anyone? Thanks 😊

Since you mentioned on another thread you are used to the Verandah Suites on HAL (I assume the ones on their R- and S-class ships, which are just below full suites) you probably would be unhappy with anything smaller than a Mini Suite on Princess. Bathrooms in standard balcony cabins have only the tiniest of shower stalls, for a tub/shower combo you again need a Mini Suite.

(And please not that the "three day sale" is not a Princess promotion but that of a single TA--who has somehow found a way to bask in publicity from a site where it is against the rules to mention their name :confused:)

Since you mentioned on another thread you are used to the Verandah Suites on HAL (I assume the ones on their R- and S-class ships, which are just below full suites) you probably would be unhappy with anything smaller than a Mini Suite on Princess. Bathrooms in standard balcony cabins have only the tiniest of shower stalls, for a tub/shower combo you again need a Mini Suite.

(And please not that the "three day sale" is not a Princess promotion but that of a single TA--who has somehow found a way to bask in publicity from a site where it is against the rules to mention their name :confused:)

are the '3 day sale TA' and Princess in any way connected for this sale - or is the TA offering the beverage package, grats, specialty dinner, OBC etc on their own and paying for it out of its' Princess commission?:confused: