Premium Club Seats

Has anybody travelled in Premium club? The seats are configured on 2 3 2. I wanted to know if you choose the back row is there enough space behind you to take advantage of the recline or is there a wall that stops you reclining. There is no mention of limited recline on Seat Guru.

We have been premium in the 767 but not the 787 but we do go in Feb, and I would advise that you don't set your heart on a particular seat. Today was the first time we could officially access the seat flight plan & by lunch time all outside seats had gone so reserve your seat's early we missed out one year and did not sit together both ways, some may appreciate that but we didn't!!

Has anybody travelled in Premium club? The seats are configured on 2 3 2. I wanted to know if you choose the back row is there enough space behind you to take advantage of the recline or is there a wall that stops you reclining. There is no mention of limited recline on Seat Guru.

Row 7 doesn't have any Windows on left hand side not sure about the right but that is in front of the toilet so limited recline.

I m not sure if the ones in the middle recline any further than the rest. They only recline a couple of inches in premium in my experience but we usually sit in row 4 or 5.

I would certainly recommend booking your seats at midnight 90 days before your return journey. I did and by ten past midnight all the window seats had been taken except row 7!!

Thanks for the replies. For the first time we are not interested in a window seat there are 3 of us this year as my daughter is traveling with us so the 3 centre seats suit us perfectly. On the return flight I realise that row 7 on the left doesn't have a window and on the right there is a toilet so again no windows but realistically 10 minutes after take off from Barbados you are above the clouds and the rest of the journey is at night right up to landing so now much to be missed. Thought we might try to get some sleep instead. Just hoping that last line of 3 seats has some recline!

Yes fortunately we have row 4 out and return

Hi have just booked seat,s for 28th feb flight to Barbados, seat,s 21A 21B outward bound, flight home 39A and 39C ,for my last four flight, on the 787 have alway,s had row,s 32 to 36 these have all gone XTRA LEG ROOM is there a reason, because i have alway,s found load,s of leg room in what ever seat you have, could be another money spinner for thom,s :confused:

What an exciting prospect, first cruise which just happens to be in the Caribbean:rolleyes:. As you have noticed there is plenty of useful info on this site but if you have any specific questions someone will always come up with an answer. We particularly appreciate the airport 'thing' in Barbados after a long flight its nice just to exit the plan straight onto a coach, no customs, no luggage, just away and to the ship.

You never know we may bump into you on the second week but tell hubby no to drink her dry:p

Have a great time:)