Can the All Inclusive Beverage package be purchased on board?

avocatnla

I just learned that $8.05 for soda and more includes gratuities ONLY if you buy it before the cruise. So that is a better deal than on the cruise.

Thanks guys, for your input.:)

http://www.princess.com/ships-and-experience/food-and-dining/beverages/

I'm not sure where you got this information, but based on my experience it is wrong. The $8.05 price includes the gratuity, whether purchased in advance or on the ship. The difference is that if you wait to purchase on board, you can use some of your OBC.

The link only says that gratuities are included. It makes no distinction between purchased in advance or on board. In fact, I confirmed in a call the Princess last week that it is the same either way. Funny that we discussed that. The rep was trying to sell me the soda and more (I'd called to inquire about ability to get the soda only.) I told her I planned to wait till we were on board to use up some OBC rather than paying cash now. The only difference between purchasing in advance or on board is how you pay for it. Otherwise, same sticker on your card, same deal.

I just learned that $8.05 for soda and more includes gratuities ONLY if you buy it before the cruise. So that is a better deal than on the cruise.

Thanks guys, for your input.:)

http://www.princess.com/ships-and-experience/food-and-dining/beverages/

I'm not sure where you got this information' date=' but based on my experience it is wrong. The $8.05 price includes the gratuity, whether purchased in advance or on the ship. The difference is that if you wait to purchase on board, you can use some of your OBC.

The link only says that gratuities are included. It makes no distinction between purchased in advance or on board. In fact, I confirmed in a call the Princess last week that it is the same either way. Funny that we discussed that. The rep was trying to sell me the soda and more (I'd called to inquire about ability to get the soda only.) I told her I planned to wait till we were on board to use up some OBC rather than paying cash now. The only difference between purchasing in advance or on board is how you pay for it. Otherwise, same sticker on your card, same deal.[/quote']

Moki's Mom is correct the price is exactly the same whether purchased ahead of time or not. We usually have OBC we want to use so we wait too.

However some like to buy ahead to keep their on board cost to a minimum.

Note we have encountered some issues with pre purchasing some items. Mainly we arrive and it has not been delivered (like wine/flowers/liqour/coffee card) that we pre purchased. then we had to go to purser's desk with printed out copy of purchase and charge receipt. However this was before most of their pre purchasing went online. Back when you had to call it in or fax it in - only a year or so ago. It is much easier now and it shows up in your personalizer.

Vickie

• 1 year later...

Hello Jim and Kathy

Hope all is well with you both and that you are safe after the terrible wildfires! Crusing January 19 2018 to southern caribbean on RCI Navigator. Pam:cool:

You can't purchase the package online close to your departure, but once onboard you will have no problem getting the package