Top 10 Suggestions for Royal Caribbean Converts

jchilman

The hubby and I just booked our first cruise with Norwegian on the Bliss. I have taken 3 cruises with Royal Caribbean and one with Carnival many years ago. What are your top 10 need to know suggestions for sailing on NCL? Anything goes, must eat food, don't stay in one of these "insert cabin type", must get this pass...:confused: Thanks in advance!!!

Only one real suggestion: read through this forum. There is a plethora of information already available to peruse. Also if you haven't already done so make sure you read through the FAQ section on NCL.com. Since you have sailed before I'm sure you know to read the Terms and Conditions of any promos you might receive to see any "hidden" charges, gratuities, etc.

The Bliss looks like it will be a great ship to cruise on. Enjoy.

The hubby and I just booked our first cruise with Norwegian on the Bliss. I have taken 3 cruises with Royal Caribbean and one with Carnival many years ago. What are your top 10 need to know suggestions for sailing on NCL? Anything goes, must eat food, don't stay in one of these "insert cabin type", must get this pass...:confused: Thanks in advance!!!

Tip no 1 do not compare the two they are different products that float in the Ocean.

Few of my faves ....At the lunchtime Buffett-- pretzel rolls favorite is the long stick ones .. dinner buffet has sweet crepes made to order .. We liked NCL 's buffets better than RCL, Carnival and HAL's ..DR food about the same ...Thought NCL service was equal to or better than the rest . Free Bev pkge is a plus even if you're not a big drinker like us

Sent from my iPhone using Forums