Need Two More People for a Tour of Nevis with Thenford Gray on June 22, 2018

downby50

We are coming from Texas, couple of two in our 50's. Been to most of these ports once, but are super excited to visit again. Because we have been to St. Kitts we would like to do the Nevis Tour with Thenford Gray Tours. However, I'm being told that to get for the price of $85.00 each we must have a group of 4 and there are only 2 of us. Trying to see if anyone would be interested. Our stop is St. Kitts is June 22nd. The link to the tour is shown below. Please let me know as I have already been in contact with them, I can either add your names or you can contact them and let them know you want to join the other party of two for the Nevis tour on that day.

http://www.thenfordgreytours.com/nevis-island-tour.html

I’m not on that cruise but if you don’t find anyone here, there is another option to try: If you’re on Facebook, you can search for your cruise (for instance: Carnival Freedom April 14, 2018). Everyone there will be people from your cruise only (and maybe a few that know someone this is on it)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 3 weeks later...
We just had a day tour with Thenford Grey and he is SUCH a great host and gentleman. If he actually does the tour with you, you are in my a treat. Good luck with finding two other people.

Thank you! Can i request him? We may opt to do this at the 125 ea if we don’t find another interested couple.

• 1 month later...