RCCL - Dolphin and Whale Watch

We always go whale watching in St Lucia...always on a boat that I charter myself and take others from our roll call with me. Have done is about 9 years in a row now (twice this past March).

Have always see dophins,...pilot whales about 80+% of the time, and sperm whales or humpbacked whales about 30% of the time. Last time we saw 5 sperm whales, and some very very up close.

Do a youtube search for "whale watching in st lucia" and you will find one of my videos...that will give you an idea.

• 3 months later...
We always go whale watching in St Lucia...always on a boat that I charter myself and take others from our roll call with me. Have done is about 9 years in a row now (twice this past March).

Have always see dophins,...pilot whales about 80+% of the time, and sperm whales or humpbacked whales about 30% of the time. Last time we saw 5 sperm whales, and some very very up close.

Do a youtube search for "whale watching in st lucia" and you will find one of my videos...that will give you an idea.

Hi

Do you think going on a charter boat like you did with Hackshaws is better than a ships tour. We are cruising with P&O AZura. Is there any chance we could see the Dolphins/Whales off the Azura as we have already booked the Turtles swim in Barbados and my DH does not want two of these trips

Thanks for any help, first cruise in the Carribean.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived