Pacific Sun Cam

realdinkydi

Well they cant say they are out of satellite range.

All of the cams that are hosted on Princess cruises webcam site weren't working - this included Pacific Star, Pacific Sun, Pacific Sky and Pacific Princess.

They are all working today.

All of the cams that are hosted on Princess cruises webcam site weren't working - this included Pacific Star, Pacific Sun, Pacific Sky and Pacific Princess.

They are all working today.

I thought it might have been my computer so I'm glad to hear other people say none of the cameras were working. I was getting nothing at all from either of them. It also happened one day during the week. I wasn't happy though. my sister's best friend went on the Sun yesterday and I was going to follow her out and look out for her & her family in the hope of getting a picture for them. I think it left late though.

Karen

i was in the city last nite at a restaurant right near the ship.. saw it leave.. got me so excited.. looking forward to my cruise so much! from a distance the ship looks really small

What time did it leave luvvin? My sister's best friend went on her yesterday and when I saw my sister today she said she got a call from her friend saying they had been & seen their cabins and that they were waiting for a safety drill before departure. Apparently that was about 6pm and when I mentiond to my sister that they must have left late she said they weren't due to leave until 7. I thought they were to leave at 5.

Karen

What time did it leave luvvin? My sister's best friend went on her yesterday and when I saw my sister today she said she got a call from her friend saying they had been & seen their cabins and that they were waiting for a safety drill before departure. Apparently that was about 6pm and when I mentiond to my sister that they must have left late she said they weren't due to leave until 7. I thought they were to leave at 5.

Karen

it left about 7:30 i think, wasnt keeping track of time.. but i got to the city a bit past 7 anyway.. on the p&o website it says they were meant to leave at 7.. wonder y so late?

Archived