Catamaran excursions on Cozumel?

hylasgirl

I was in Cozumel a few years ago and did a great excursion on a Catamara that took us out to a private beach area. It was a great time. I do not see anything like this listed on my ship tours (which I normally don't do). Does anyone have any information on a company that does this?

Thanks so much!

Was it the Tucan with Cozumel Sailing. The tour with lunch, drinks, private island time and spinnaker rides.

http://www.cozumelsailing.com/adven.html

Sherry

This isn't the one, but it looks great! We were on a HUGE catamaran... more like one of those booze cruises out to a beach with lunch and included drinks. This one actually looks much better to me.

Thanks so much.

• 8 years later...
I was in Cozumel a few years ago and did a great excursion on a Catamara that took us out to a private beach area. It was a great time. I do not see anything like this listed on my ship tours (which I normally don't do). Does anyone have any information on a company that does this?

Thanks so much!

Possibly Fury Catamaran?? They have a beach stop....

Possibly Fury Catamaran?? They have a beach stop....

I did the Fury Catamaran Sail, Snorkel, and Beach Break excursion through Carnival last year and I’m doing it again this year. Light beer and margaritas were included, but it was $11 for a burger and salads. There were inflatable beach “toys” on the water at the private beach, stand up paddlebarding, kayaking, hammocks, lounge chairs. On the way back to the ship, group dance music played and the crew got a dance party going on the catamaran. It was a blast. Was this the one you’re thinking of?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...
I did the Fury Catamaran Sail, Snorkel, and Beach Break excursion through Carnival last year and I’m doing it again this year. Light beer and margaritas were included, but it was $11 for a burger and salads. There were inflatable beach “toys” on the water at the private beach, stand up paddlebarding, kayaking, hammocks, lounge chairs. On the way back to the ship, group dance music played and the crew got a dance party going on the catamaran. It was a blast. Was this the one you’re thinking of?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes, I've done Fury three times so I know it well. Definitely a good time.....