Which rooms are "segregated"

Jimsgirl

I know the dining rooms are dependent upon which cabin you have, but it is unclear in the brochure, which other rooms are "segregated by cabin cat".

If I have the lowest grade cabin (I travel solo) can I take afternoon tea in the Queens Room etc? I would not want to have tea in the "queue up, carry you own tray" buffet

I would like to book on the QM2 (or the QE2) but do not want to find myself being regulated by my cabin cat for every activity.

Would appreciate an E Mail from somone who had a lower price cabin. E mail to [email]-rafex1@earthlink.net[/email] please

------

I have travelled on the QE2 (Mauretania cabin once, Caronia cabin three times, Queens Grill cabin once) and can tell you that ALL rooms are open to ALL passengers apart from the Queens Grill Lounge (Grill passengers only, and not to be confused with the Queens Room which is available for all passengers).

I was on the QM2 this year (Queens Grill cabin) and there was a very similar set-up in that all rooms were for the use of all passengers apart from the Queens Grill Lounge (Queens Grill passengers only, and not to be confused with the Queens Room which is available for all passengers).

Afternoon tea is available in a number of locations on both ships, so you should have plenty of choice regardless of your cabin category!

Hope that helps!

/Donna

2005 QE2 (just booked)
2004 QM2
2003 QE2
2002 QE2
2001 QE2
2000 QE2
1999 QE2

Don't worry about it! The class system is no long in existence on QE2 and is not on QM2. Only the dinning is where you go according to cabin, and the queens grill lounge, but everywhere else is just like every other ship. The actvities are open to everyone too.

Archived