Beach Towels

winston71

We bring our own, lightweight cheapo towels. They dry quickly, are colorful so we can ID them easily, and aren't too heavy to lug back to the ship when they're wet and sandy. If we lose them, we're out just a couple of bucks.

I should also mention, though, that we drive to port, so there's no extra charge for heavy or extra bags. :D

Absolutely no need to bring your own. Take up WAAAAY too much space in luggage. On 4 cruises we have used ship's towels, even on excursions and never lost any.

CCL states that you should use the blue towels they supply in the cabin for the pool or shore excursions. Why bother bringing your own?

I live near port too and dont want to deal with packing another thing. I used the ships towels and made sure to keep track of them. I have 2 kids too. I just had them use the white towels near the pool. We did end up finding one in a cab on the way back from Cozumel someone left. So it got to come home with me. Honestly they are not the greatest towels. Nice size but get heavy when wet.

Archived